We care about kids at First Church and know that as a parent, you want only the best for your child. The preschool program has been a cornerstone of child care and development in Jefferson City since 2004. The Steps of Faith Preschool Program at First United Methodist Church offers….
- A loving, nurturing, Christian environment for children age six weeks through five years old that encourages growth through exploration and new discoveries.
- Developmentally appropriate activities designed to enrich the social, emotional, physical, cognitive, creative and spiritual aspect of each and every child.
- The use of theme based, Christian curriculum with lessons surrounding a weekly bible verse.
The program runs from 9:00am-2:00pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The Steps of Faith Preschool follows the Jefferson County School schedule. A copy of this schedule is available in the Parent Handbook.
Steps of Faith Preschool will accept children from 6 weeks through five years of age, regardless of church affiliation. The following is required for enrollment:
- Application with non-refundable $40 registration fee
- Current immunization records
- Medical consent form
$170/month for each additional sibling
Tuition is due the first school day of every month.
Registration takes place throughout the year and with a pre-registration available in April for the upcoming school year. The $40 registration fee is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable. If a spot is not available at that time, the director will notify you as soon as possible upon your acceptance into the program.
Each month, Steps of Faith publishes its own newsletter. To access the latest copy, click here.
Keep in Touch
The easy way — like Steps of Faith on Facebook.
For More Information
Contact the Program Director: Gini Hoinaes
Preschool office: 865-475-2829
This facility is not required to be licensed by the state as a child care agency